Wednesday 17 June 2015

Past 4 months update

So 4 months have passed since the last blog post, during which a lot has happened in my life.

First of all .. I cut my hair when we traveled to Egypt, I do look handsome either way :)




I had a great time in Egypt, saw all my family and mommy's friends!

                                          This is me relaxing at the beach ...



This is me reading a magazine with Emanco..



This is me on the beach, I LOVE the water and sand!



And here I am trying to poke my new baby friend monmon



I am growing big and can eat by myself with a spoon!



I like the swings but only for a short while, I prefer the freedom of running around and exploring



My big sister takes good care of me, so I hold her hand so she could protect me



Beach, sun, bean bag and biscuit.. what else can one need to relax? :)


Checking out this cool car, I love cars!


Some fun in the sand before the sun sets and I will have to go to sleep





Very very hot day, we are going home..


Lovely cool water!


Fun in the sun


Again, I can feed myself, watch me!


 Oops! ok, now don't look.. mama will be mad..

Sorry mama, see this cute sorry face..


No comments:

Post a Comment